G O L D P L A T E D
Most of our jewelry is plated in 18k yellow gold.
To ensure its life, we recommend that you follow these instructions carefully:
- Clean it using a dry soft cloth.
- Store it in a dry, cool place. Away from sunlight and heat. Ideally in a protective jewelry box or pouch to avoid scratches.
- Do not expose it to water for a long period of time.
- Remove it while exercising, bathing or swimming.
- Avoid contact with perfumes, lotions, creams, antibacterials, cleaning products and chlorine.
- Do not use jewelry cleaners, any harsh chemicals, or polishing cloths, as these contain chemicals that will affect the finish.
If you require re-plating your piece, contact us at email@example.com so we can restore its original color. We are not responsible if you scratch or break it.
Important Note: We do not guarantee that its gold plated will last forever. Gold plated pieces are, by default, more fragile and liable to lose their color overtime. The speed at which the gold plating fades will depend on multiple variables from the use of chemical products on skin, level of perspiration or even your natural skin PH. For this reason, it is particularly important to take special care of your gold plated jewelry and follow the instructions above.
G O L D F I L L E D
It is our most high quality finish.
Our gold filled pieces are much more durable. They can stand water, sweat and beauty products. You don't have to take them off!
As long as the piece is well cared for, gold-filled jewelry can last a lifetime.
- Clean your gold filled jewelry regularly using warm water to wash and a soft cloth to pat dry.
- Make sure you store it individually in a protective pouch as rubbing it against other jewelry can cause it to lose its sheen.
S I L V E R
All our silver jewelry is made of .925 Sterling Silver.
To ensure your piece is always shiny, you have to clean it with Silver Polishing Products. We recommend the use of polishing cloths made specially for jewelry. If interested in purchasing one contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org